Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged

So, I was "tagged" a while ago, but hadn't gotten around to posting my 6 random things about me:

1. I was born in Germany. I always bragged about that when I was a little kid (as if I had anything to do with it.)

2. I'm a sailor. Not the drunken swearing kind. I'm actually the kind that used to sail, but doesn't anymore and wishes she could.

3. I wish that I liked goat cheese. I took my mom to Chez Panisse for her birthday and had to eliminate half the menu right off the bat. It really bugs me because I like everything, including Brussels sprouts.

4. I just bought a cute little iron plaque to attach to a garden fence. It's the kind of thing that should say "welcome." But it actually says "Go Away." I laughed when I saw it, so bought it, but can't bring myself to put it up.

5. I'm reading "Lord of the Flies" right now and really don't like it.

6. I have been trying to knit the same scarf now for 2 years.

4 Comments:

Blogger PJD said...

That must be one damn long scarf!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Maria Dudley said...

Ha -- you should see it -- it's not even an inch....

1:11 PM  
Blogger bluesugarpoet said...

Great six things! My parents had a front door mat that said "Go Away."

When you put up your sign, take a pic and post it here. :)

6:50 PM  
Blogger Maria Dudley said...

When I can learn how to post pics!! LOL

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home