So, I was "tagged" a while ago, but hadn't gotten around to posting my 6 random things about me:
1. I was born in Germany. I always bragged about that when I was a little kid (as if I had anything to do with it.)
2. I'm a sailor. Not the drunken swearing kind. I'm actually the kind that used to sail, but doesn't anymore and wishes she could.
3. I wish that I liked goat cheese. I took my mom to Chez Panisse for her birthday and had to eliminate half the menu right off the bat. It really bugs me because I like everything, including Brussels sprouts.
4. I just bought a cute little iron plaque to attach to a garden fence. It's the kind of thing that should say "welcome." But it actually says "Go Away." I laughed when I saw it, so bought it, but can't bring myself to put it up.
5. I'm reading "Lord of the Flies" right now and really don't like it.
6. I have been trying to knit the same scarf now for 2 years.